Update: 6th July 2020,
We are open!
To make your booking, please complete a booking enquiry form and we will contact you once we have checked availability.
There are a few changes we have had to make to comply with covid-19 advice. The site is at reduced capacity.
- If you, or a family member have covid-19 symptoms, DO NOT visit the site.
- You are not permitted to self isolate on the site under any circumstances.
- Minimum stay of two nights
- Toilet and shower are closed. Own sanitation essential.
- Pre-booked pitches only.
- Full payment via BACS before your visit (details supplied with booking confirmation,) or card/cash payment on arrival.
- Gloves to be worn whist filling water containers, using bins etc.
- Social distancing to be maintained at 2 metres. Currently, the rules state that from 4th July, a maximum of 2 households or up to 6 people can sit/meet together at any one time.
- No day visitors.
Hopefully, we will be able to relax measures over time regaining something closer to normal.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
The site is on part of our 260 acre arable farm.
There are a host of scenic walks and bike rides, many of them will lead you to the villages of Ashwell or Hinxworth where the pubs will make you feel at home with a pint, a bar snack or an excellent meal in one of their restaurants.
Loves Lane is a certificated campsite exclusively for members of
The Camping and Caravanning Club.
To join, see www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/jointheclub